Explore your Emotional Eating Course
The ‘Explore Your Emotional Eating’ (EYE) course is run on a one to one basis and aims to help you gain understanding about your relationship with food and take control of your emotional eating.
The ‘EYE’ course combines psychodynamic, systemic, cognitive behavioural and attachment theories and looks at:
- Exploring your foundations: the beliefs, unspoken messages, patterns of interaction around food and soothing in your family of origin, and how this impacts on your current relationship with food.
- Exploring your emotions and emotional eating patterns.
- Exploring your thought patterns and the ‘function’ of over-eating.
- Exploring your self-esteem and body image.
- Exploring alternatives to emotional eating
The course runs over eight weeks and each session lasts for one hour. The course fee is £399.
Please note that the course runs throughout the year and can be arranged at a time that is convenient for you.
Contact me on 0781 2063 565 or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like any further information or are interested in attending the EYE course.
"I started the EYE course very nervous and scared of what might happen, and determined that I would be eating cake if I wanted to.
Eight weeks later, I am so happy that I am eating healthy food when I am hungry. I know how to deal with triggers and emotions without resorting to food.
I am more emotionally stable and am loving the me that I am.
It was a rough ride for a little while, but I was helped through by Fiona, and am looking forward to my future."
N.H. (London, NW5)
"As a busy mum of 3 I was using food as an emotional crutch. Fiona has helped me to take time back for myself, reflect on my emotions and supported me in finding other activities and strategies to not only reduce my emotional eating but also improve my self-esteem and outlook on my life. Plus I lost weight!"
F.P. (London, N6)